Monday, February 21, 2011

Post, Sporting Kansas City, MLS Preseason

So today is President's Day woohoo, off from work. I attended a soccer fundraiser today for a deceased member of the high school team I coached this past season. It was a tough time then but today there were so many happy faces celebrating his triumphs. He is the school leading goal-scorer and was first team on many different teams throughout the conference and south jersey . . . he woud of done well in college.

 As for me I played in a playoff game last night which was fun with some high school friends that always ask me to come out. And my groin is bugging me again. It started when I was training in the Sporting Kansas City preseason at the end of January. I was doing well but pulled up a little after straining it the first day. It's tough but it has healed up well. I am looking to sign with the AC Crusaders of the NPSL for this upcoming season. I have the contract I just have to get it signed and all taken care of. I met some great contacts while training with Sporting KC. Playing in the MLS environment is so much fun and the level was good. Sporting KC treated me like I was a current player and I have nothing but great things to say for them. We are on great terms and hopefully as I continue to play something can come together sooner than later in my future. I wish them the best of luck in their 2011 season!

 I look forward to getting overseas and back into some MLS clubs by the summer time as I have a good amount of opportunities that seem to be adding up every day. I hope this works out with all the hard work and effort I have been putting into this life long dream. Countless practicing by myself and in the weight room. I am so close from being at the top level in the US and I can taste that first contract signing . . . I can't wait! Thanks to my family and friends and everyone else for all the support and hopefully I can keep updating you on my progression and hopefully some good news soon.

  Thanks for checking in. See you all on the internet world in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment