Friday, February 25, 2011

Signing . . . MLS Sooner Thank I Think

  Last time I said I would have some news for you guys and it's here. I signed with the NPSL side the AC Crusaders. Matt Driver is the owner and he has a great staff running the team so I am very excited to play. I also get to link up with a lot of friends that I have been trips and teams with that I missed playing with.

  I also have received some great news that I am still waiting to confirm buuutttt . . . I might be able to train with another MLS team in the near future, as in next week. I will release all details as soon as I can and able to. I am awaiting to hear back from my contact which hopefully will be around this coming Monday. So you and I both have 3 days of pain waiting to see if I can get there or not. I hope so because one little fact is that the MLS team that I will train with heads down to Georgia in the first couple days of March of 11 days, so I'm looking forward to some amazing soccer and warm weather.

  Thanks for checking in guys and I will be sure to update you on any info I hear about my future training and signing!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment