Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Waiting Game

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been a little MIA recently. I have been working and training at night just killing myself. Today I had my engagement party with my family and fiancée and it was a great fun time.

As for soccer I have been in contact with about two different MLS clubs. Right now since most MLS clubs are away from their home on their second leg of preseason it is tough to get right in and train. I have two great options right now among signing with the AC Crusaders. I'm looking to have some good news or any type of news around the 11th or 13th of March. I will keep on the Internet here with you guys as often as possible, but for now I'll just be training on my own and chasing my dream.

It feels great to be able to have the determination that I do to never stop grabbing my dream. I thank everyone for their support from my fiancée, to my family, friends, teammates, and support of the soccer community in my area.

I'll keep in touch hopefully soon. Keep those fingers crossed for the right moment to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment